Commercial and Residential Real Estate Attorneys
The attorneys at Thorsen Legal have decades of experience in real estate law, representing clients in commercial and residential real estate transactions and financings.
- Our lawyers have represented national homebuilders in the acquisition of hundreds of properties, including raw land and platted subdivision lots.
- We’ve represented real estate investors in the purchase and sale of numerous commercial and residential properties. We are very experienced in drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, tracking contract deadlines, conducting due diligence on title, survey and leases, working with a 1031 exchange facilitator when necessary, and drafting closing documents.
- We have represented real estate developers in the purchase of raw land, including tracking contract deadlines, conducting due diligence on title, survey and leases, and drafting closing documents.
- Additionally, we have represented oil, gas, and energy companies in the purchase, sales, exchange, and lease of various properties.
Commercial and Residential Property Purchases and Sales
Whether you are purchasing a commercial or residential property, there’s a few things you want to make sure you do.
- Order a preliminary title report from a title officer
- Open escrow
- Work with a real estate lawyer to review title to the property. It’s especially important that you do this at the beginning to make sure that there are no hidden issues that could results in litigation in the future.
Contact a Thorsen Legal Real Estate Attorney Today
Our team brings decades of prior experience as transactional lawyers (corporate contracts, partnership, LLC; business sale and purchase agreements), General Counsel, Chief Executive Office, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operating Officer for several small to mid-sized companies. Some of our attorneys come from large firms and companies where they served as in-house counsel. As you’ll see on our Google reviews, we have excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of population demographics and management, and are team players. If you seek an experienced, motivated, competent, and experienced lawyer, contact us by phone or email for an initial free consultation. You won’t be disappointed.